Help Guide to New York Times Digital
Getting Started with New York Times Digital
Your library card gives you 72-hour complimentary, unlimited access to the digital edition of The New York Times. To get started follow these three simple steps:
- Follow this specific link to the New York Times.
- You will be asked to "redeem" a code. Click on "redeem."
- Click on the Create Account button and fill out the required fields on the following page, or click on the log in link if you already have an account.
Keep in mind:
- No credit card is required to redeem your code.
- To activate your access, you’ll need to log in or register first.
- Not applicable for existing digital or home delivery subscribers.
- Every time you redeem the code you will have 72-hour unlimited access to the digital edition of The New York Times.
Mobile App Instructions:
- You must redeem the code on a desktop computer or through your device's browser.
- After you follow the first three steps (see above), then you can log in to your account on The New York Times app.