Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information and Resources
The City of Larkspur is working closely with the County of Marin and Marin Health and Human Services (HHS) to monitor and respond to COVID-19, commonly known as novel coronavirus. We remain dedicated to providing the best possible service to our community, and we ask for your patience and understanding as some services are suspended in the interest of public health as we evaluate the risk to our community. All facilities and parks are closed at this time. The Library and Recreation Departments have gathered digital resources the public can continue to access.
Latest Information and Orders
- March 22, 2020 Marin County Public Health Order Closing Parks (and list pathways that remain open for travel)
- County of Marin Eviction Moratorium Resource Page
- California Coronavirus (COVID-19) Response Website
- County of Marin Public Health Order (UPDATE 3/31/20 Shelter at Home Order Extended through May 3)
- Executive Order N-33-20- On March 19, 2020 Governor Gavin Newsom issued a statewide shelter at home order
- Proclamation of Local Emergency
- Renter and Landlord Resources
- Rent, Commercial Lease, and Mortgage Relief
- County of Marin Eviction Moratorium FAQ
- PG&E Reduced Cost Bill CARE Program
- Food Access & Relief
- Avoid Coronavirus Scams
- Grocery Shopping Tips
- Vaping, Smoking & COVID-19
- COVID-19 Larkspur Community Small Business Fund
- CMPA: May is Bike Safety Month
- Shop Your Favorite Local Retailers! Curbside Pick-Up Now Available
- Great Plates Delivered: Home Meals for Seniors
Resources for Businesses and Employees
A list of restaurants open for take-out/delivery and essential retail businesses that are open can be found here. (Updated 4/20/20).
Small Business Administration Disaster Assistance to California Small Business Impacted by Coronavirus. Small businesses may apply for federal loans because of the COVID-19 pandemic. Information and requirements available here. Commercial lease relief information here.
The website contains the following resources for workers impacted by the coronavirus and social distancing orders.