Resale Inspection Report
Resale Inspections are required for residential properties located in Larkspur and the areas of the Greenbrae neighborhood that are in Larkspur’s jurisdiction. Click here for a list of City of Larkspur Streets
Complete the resale inspection report application and either:
- email to LarkspurBuilding@cityoflarkspur.org and pay by Visa or MasterCard (3% credit card processing fee applies). Credit Card Authorization Form. We can no longer take credit card information over the phone.
- mail the application and check payment to City Hall (attn.: Building Department).
- drop off the application and check into the brown metal box attached to the wall located to the right of City Hall’s front door.
Once the application and fee are accepted, we will schedule an appointment for the Building Inspector to conduct an onsite inspection of the property. Appointments are available Tuesday and Wednesday from 11:00 AM to Noon (dates and times subject to change). You can request the inspection at the time of submission/payment. Inspections are first-come first-serve.
Residential properties (condominiums excepted) are also required to obtain a Fire Department inspection:
- Contact Central Marin Fire Department https://centralmarinfire.org/resale to schedule the Fire Department Resale Inspection.
- Fire Resale Inspection Flyer
NOTE: During the current shelter-in-place order:
- The inspector will wear gloves and a mask.
- The person meeting the inspector is required to wear a mask.
- Number of individuals onsite to be limited to just the inspector and the designated agent