- Encroachment Permit Application & Conditions
The list identifies streets that have been recently paved. Per the City of Larkspur's municipal code §15.32.070, no excavation or pavement cutting shall be permitted on newly paved roads for a period of five years.
- Grading / Hauling Permit Application
- Larkspur Municipal Code Grading/Hauling Permit Requirements
- Larkspur Municipal Code Winterization and Erosion Control Requirements
- Transportation Permit Application
- Block Party/Street Closure Permit
- A downtown event application is required if the closure is being requested for Magnolia Avenue. The link to that form can be found here.
As a courtesy, the Larkspur Public Works Dept. will loan up to 5 barricades to individual citizens and non-profit groups on a temporary basis. This program does not apply to commercial or for-profit groups.
- Barricade Loan Program Form
Uniform Construction Standards - County of Marin
Larkspur Standard Trench Restoration